Hidden below your apparently run of the mill London restaurant on Drury Lane, this club is anything but ordinary. Filled with laughter every evening and always packed out with a boisterous crowd, this dark and dingy basement bar is the perfect place for a bit of belly-aching, tear-jerking, cheek-cramping…
Start your night with a spot of standup!
The fun starts early at The Top Secret Comedy Club! Top comedians will be bringing the laughter and setting you up for a cracking night in Covent Garden. Our comedians are top-notch comedians who will have you in stiches as they do their scales. Saturday night sorted!
We have everything else you'll need: an open bar with cheap drinks and cigs, an amazing atmosphere and the opportunity to meet new funny people - just like you!
Head down to 170 Drury Lane Covent Garden WC2B 5PD this Saturday for the best start of your weekend!
|19:00 - 20:30||£8.00|
|19:00 - 20:30||£5.00|
|Standard £10||19:00 - 20:30||£10.00|
170, Drury Lane, WC2B 5PD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.